This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
By accessing or using the Service, you fully agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, or our other policies and practices, you must not use the Service. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Service after such changes are made is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for updates.
This Policy applies to information we collect: (1) on this Site; (2) in any electronic communication between you and the Service; (3) through any mobile or desktop application (if any and when available) you download, which provides off-browser interaction between you and this Site; and (4) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
This Policy does NOT apply to information collected by: (1) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or service operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (2) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any service, application, or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Service.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT INCLUDES PERSONAL...
We collect information directly and voluntarily from you when you use the Service. We consider the information we collect in two broad categories: “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
a. Personal Information. Personal Information is generally information that can be used to identify you, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, which may be Non-Personal Information. Personal Information includes, without limitation:
● Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
● Your credit card information and billing address;
● Information and content that you provide or upload for use in connection with the Service, which may include photographs, data, text, graphics, audio recordings, or other information; and
● Demographic information such as date of birth, gender, and geographic area, when that information is linked to other Personal Information or Non-Personal Information that allows that individual to be identified.
*The preceding list of information we may collect is illustrative, not exhaustive.
b. Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information includes information that is about you but does not identify you personally, such as, without limitation:
● Anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect;
● Referring/exit pages and URLs; and
● Preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
We may also collect information from you that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, including but not limited to:
● Browser or platform type,
● Internet connection,
● Equipment used to access the Service,
● Language preference, referring site,
● Additional websites requested, and
● The date and time of each user’s request.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the practices of this Site, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
● To quickly process your transactions.
● To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
● To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
● Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
● Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
● Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It may also cause transactions to not process.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
● By emailing us
● By calling us
● By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
● Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
● Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
● Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
● Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
● Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
● Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
● Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
● Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
● Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
● Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
● Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
● Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.